Teltonika RUT956 – Industrial Cellular Router
The Teltonika RUT956 WiFi 4 3G/4G LTE Cat 4 Router is a compact, robust and powerful device tailored for industrial M2M/IoT applications. The RUT956 is equipped with four (4) Ethernet and Wireless interfaces (3 x LAN, 1 x WAN) with Hotspot functionality. This device provides secure and stable internet connectivity for industrial applications using RutOS software and security features such as OpenVPN, IPsec, Firewall, Hotspot, SMS control and RMS support.
Video Quick Start Guide | Teltonika RUT956 Router
- 4G LTE Cat 4 with speeds up to 150 Mbps.
- WAN Failover: Automatically switches to the available backup connection.
- Wireless Access Point with Hotspot functionality.
- Compact size, easy integration.
- Digital Input/Output for remote monitoring and control.
- Teltonika Remote Management System compatible (RMS credits sold separately).
Ensure business continuity
The RUT956 is a compact and secure industrial 4G/LTE WiFi router for professional applications. This mobile router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in harsh and hazardous environments where wide operating temperature is required. Equipped with an external SIM holder, digital input/output and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network management. External SMA antenna connectors make it possible to attach the desired antennas and easily find the best signal location. The RUT956 LTE Cat 4 4G Router has industry-leading security features and is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunnelling services in IoT networking solutions.
- Compact size
- Suitable for multiple sectors
- WiFi with hotspot functionality
- Three (3) alternative internet sources
- Digital I/O
- Multiple VPN options
- Embedded Firewall
- Various encryption protocols supported
- Smart transport systems
- Public WiFi in remote areas
- Traffic monitoring cameras
- Automated Merchandising
- Automotive industry
- Energy sector
Standard Warranty: 2-Years