Australia 1GB Fixed Public IP Data SIM designed for Mobile Broadband
Our Australia Fixed Public IP 1GB Data SIM with 4G LTE speeds connects to all networks within Australia (SingTel Optus Pty Limited, Telstra Corporation Limited, Vodafone Hutchison Australia Pty Limited).
Enjoy Mobile Broadband with Fixed Public IP Address for a secure 2-way connection on the move. Allows for full unrestricted access to the Internet through the M2M Fixed Public APN. Access to the Public IP Address can be restricted with inbound IP filtering to reduce the chances of unrestricted access and high bills.
M2M Data Connect delivers Mobile Broadband connectivity to IoT and M2M devices. M2M Data Connect is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that provides secure, reliable cellular connectivity. The M2M SIM card with cellular connectivity is designed for machine-to-machine data connectivity.
Fixed Public IP Address
Your setup cost, SIM Card price and monthly charge for a fixed Public IP address Include:
|Setup Cost||SIM Card Price||Monthly Charge / Public IP Address with Inbound Filtering|
Fixed IP Strongest Signal SIM Data Plan 12 Month Contract Pricing
Your monthly pooled bundle plans Include free roaming within Australia.
|Data included||Monthly Charge / SIM||Unit|
Fixed Public IP Data SIM powered by M2M Data Connect
The M2M Data Connect SIM card is available in all sizes: mini, micro, Nano, and SIM-On-Chip. M2M Data Connect prepaid data plans come with free access to our IoT platform that gives you total control over your SIM estate. The M2M Data Connect SIM card is ideal for M2M, IoT, Mobile Broadband, Point of Sale, Vending machines, Digital Signage, Water Meters, Gas Meters, Energy Meters, Security cameras, CCTV, Gateway, Modem, Routers, Industrial IoT, Public Street Lights, Industrial Sensors, GPS Tracker, Health & Healthcare etc.
- Always stay connected with the M2M Data Connect Australia Roaming SIM
- SIM card for data traffic and SMS messages ideal for IoT and M2M without expiration (M2M voice on request)
- Australia Roaming SIM with one flat rate across all Australia Mobile networks (Spark, Vodafone and Optus).
- Picks up the strongest network where you are.
- APIs for custom integration and IoT platform for live SIM management, traffic and cost control with watchdog alerts
- Fits any device: SIM card in mini (2FF), micro (3FF) and Nano (4FF) format
- Contract term 12 months
Coverage and Networks