IMPORTANT: The Ubiquiti NS-5ACL NanoStation access points are not supplied with a PSU or PoE injector. Powering options must be purchased separately.
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation M. The Ubiquiti NS-5ACL NanoStation AC Loco Point-To-Point Kit takes the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated WiFi management. The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The Ubiquiti NS-5ACL NanoStation AC Loco Point-To-Point Kit gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
INJECTORS MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY
- Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP throughput and dedicated WiFi radio for management.
- Features a multi-radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
- Integrates a separate WiFi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
- U Mobile App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface.
- Next-gen airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of proprietary TDMA protocol.
- airMAX ac supports high data rates which require dense modulation.
- Versatile mounting makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Utilises the latest ESD protection to help against power surges.
- Radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Quick installation as no fasteners are required for pole-mounting.
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimise noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real-time spectral views
- Helps optimise channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network. In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level. airView provides powerful spectrum analyser functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The Ubiquiti NS-5ACL NanoStation AC Loco integrates a separate WiFi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device. The UMobile App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UMobile allows you to set up, configure, and manage your device, and offers various configuration options once you’re connected or logged in.
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximises airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- Intelligent QoS: Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Scalability: High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX. With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products support up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.
Powerful wireless features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode.
- airMAX ac Protocol Support.
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode.
- Selectable Channel Width.
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz.
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz.
- Automatic Channel Selection.
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual.
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing).
- Strongest WPA2 Security.
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool.
- Dynamic Configuration Changes.
- Instant Input Validation.
- HTML5 Technology.
- Optimisation for Mobile Devices.
- Detailed Device Statistics.
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView Spectrum Analyser.
Standard Warranty: 1-Year