The TP-LINK M7350 Portable WiFi 3G/4G Router is at the forefront of wireless 4G sharing. Just insert a 4G SIM card into the device to instantly establish a selectable dual-band Wi-Fi hotspot. With up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds, this TP-LINK M7350 Portable WiFi 3G/4G Router is able to provide 4G wireless sharing to up to 15 users simultaneously. Its pocket-sized design and powerful 2550mAh internal battery make it an ideal travel companion, allowing users to work or play for 10 hours.
- 4G LTE supported with up to 150Mbps downloads and 50Mbps uploads speeds.
- Selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz dual band WiFi up to 150Mbps.
- Supports up to 15 Wi-Fi enable devices simultaneously.
- 2550mAh internal battery for up to 10 hours of 4G connection sharing.
- Portable and compact design ideal for travel use.
- Micro USB port for versatile recharging.
- 1.4 inch screen display provides an intuitive view of the device’s operating status.
- Equipped with a micro SD card slot for up to 32GB of optional storage.
The faster the connections, the more you can do
Supporting the latest generation 4G LTE network, this TP-LINK M7350 Portable WiFi 3G/4G Router can reach up to 150Mbps download speeds, to enjoy HD movies without interruption, download files in seconds, and hold a video chat without dropouts.
Easily share dual-band Wi-Fi with up to 15 devices
Plug and play, just insert a 4G SIM card to create your reliable personal 300Mbps dual-band Wi-Fi hotspot on the move. Instantly share 4G/3G connectivity with up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices – Tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and more.
10 Hours of 4G Sharing
With its powerful 2550mAh battery, this TP-LINK M7350 Portable WiFi 3G/4G Router is able to operate for 10 hours at full capacity. For added flexibility, the device can be recharged via a micro USB cable connected to a laptop, or portable charger or using its included adapter for endless hours of 4G sharing.
All useful info at a glance
The intuitive screen display makes it easy to stay within your data budget and avoids going over the monthly data cap. With the menu button you can quickly change network type, data roaming and frequency band, and view password and network name — directly on the device.
Micro SD Card Wireless Sharing
You can easily share photos, music, videos and more wirelessly across your network from a micro SD card through the micro SD Storage Slot – providing storage of up to 32G*.
Standard warranty: 3-Years (Register to activate 3rd year)