The TP-Link Archer MR600 WiFi 5 4G+ LTE CAT6 Router supports 4G+ CAT6, which uses Carrier Aggregation technology to boost the 4G+ speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with two (2) advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card (not included) and power on this elegant piece of technology to utilise fast and stable WiFi, whether you’re at home or working remote.
Watch this video tutorial to see how easy it is to install and configure the TP Link 4G WiFi router:
- 4G+ router – Supports 4G+ CAT6 to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
- Full Gigabit ports – Provides reliable wired connections for bandwidth-intensive devices such as game consoles and STB.
- Plug a SIM card and play – No configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests.
- Better signal for connections everywhere – Enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two (2) external LTE antennas.
- WiFi router mode – Plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can’t get a 4G connection.
- Supports TP-Link OneMesh – Co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network.
Available WAN connection backup
The Gigabit WAN/LAN port works as an available WAN connection backup, supporting connections through cable, fibre and DSL modems.
Supports TP-Link OneMesh
Co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products, to provide a more flexible and cost-effective Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole-home coverage.
WiFi where you need it
Enjoy unmatched convenience and versatility. Plug in your SIM card (not included) and enjoy HD movies without interruption, downloading files in seconds, and smooth online gaming.
- Lodging house
- Remote area
- Temporary store
- Holiday home
- 4G+ LTE – Ideal for cutting-edge 4G LTE Advanced network
- Backward compatible – Compatible with 3G/4G network
- Superior wireless speed – Combined wireless speeds up to 867 Mbps over 5 GHz, and 300 Mbps over 2.4 GHz
- 802.11ac (WiFi 5) standard – Provides a data transfer rate 3 times faster than 802.11n (WiFi 4) for each stream
Great coverage – Better coverage with integrated WiFi omnidirectional antennas
- Simultaneous Dual-Band – Separate WiFi bands enable more devices to connect to your network without a drop in performance
- Easy bandwidth management – Advanced QoS makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of connected devices
- Superior stability – Powerful processor enables you to connect up to sixty-four (64) wireless devices with ease
Ease of use
- Intuitive web UI – Ensures quick and simple installation without hassle
- Fast encryption – One-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- WiFi On/Off – Conveniently turn on or off wireless radios as required
- Hassle-free management with Tether app – Network management is made easy with the TP-Link Tether app, available on any Android and iOS device
- Online upgrade – Keeps you informed of the latest firmware and allows online upgrade on the web UI
- Guest network – Keeps your main network secure by creating a separate network for friends and visitors
- Access control – Establishes a whitelist or blacklist to allow or restrict certain devices to access the internet
- Parental controls – Restrict internet access time and contents for children’s devices
- Encryptions for secure network – WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK encryptions provide active protection against security threats
Standard Warranty: 3-Years