TP Link Archer MR400 router 4g LTE. Cutting-edge 4G network. Share internet access with up to 64 Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150 Mbps. For those who want some flexibility in their broadband contract, live in a rural area with no existing fibre cables or just for those who want something a bit different, 4G home broadband could be an excellent option. Sharing your 4G Mobile Broadband with TP-Link 4G Router wherever you are could never be easier!
Watch this video tutorial to see how easy it is to install and configure the TP-Link 4G WiFi router:
- Cutting-edge 4G network – share internet access with up to 64 Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- AC1200 Wi-Fi – creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band
- Plug a SIM card and play – no configurations needed, compatibility for SIM cards in 100+ countries is assured by years of field tests
- Two detachable advanced LTE antennas – enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two external antennas
- Wi-Fi router mode – plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can’t get a 4G connection
- 3 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps LAN/WAN Port, 1 Micro SIM Card Slot
4G SIM Router offers perfect solutions for temporary locations, instead of fixed landline broadband
- Temporary internet access at exhibitions
- Ideal for builders or building sites requiring temporary broadband internet access in prefab buildings on site
- Ideal for users unable to get conventional ADSL or cable broadband – Home office, remote area, temporary store, villa, etc.
- The worlds leading provider of consumer Wi-Fi networking devices.
- Shipping products to over 170 countries and hundreds of millions of customers.
MR400 4G Router with SIM slot UNLOCKED
- Supports the lightning generation 4G FDD/TDD-LTE networks, compatible with 3G/2G network
- Providing convenient carry-on Wi-Fi in most countries and regions
- The Faster Connections – Reaches up to 150Mbps download speed and 50Mbps upload speed on 4G LTE
Design for Maximum Network Coverage
- Advanced LTE antennas make efficient and stable connections up to 64 wireless devices
- Power Amplifier and Low Noise Amplifier boost sending and receiving capabilities, creating a wide-coverage Wi-Fi network for your home
- Removable antennas can be replaced by alternative ones if necessary
Convenient Hotspot with SIM card slot UNLOCKED
- Plug and Play – No Configuration Needed!
- High-Speed Hotspot – Share 2.4GHz Wi-Fi at speed of 300Mbps and 5GHz at 867Mbps with up to 64 Wi-Fi devices
Available WAN Connection Backup
With a fully functional WAN/LAN port, the 4G router supports Wi-Fi Router Mode which is compatible with cable, fibre, and DSL modems.
For Optimal Use:
- Easily change SIM card
- The Tether app allows you to send messages on your phone
- An extension cable for an external wall-mounted antenna is acceptable
- Please check 4G/LTE coverage for your house before replacing the fixed line broadband
- TP-Link offers customers full product support at no extra cost, please find the contact detail on the TP-Link UK website
What’s In the Box
- 1*Mobile Router MR400 (Micro SIM card slot)
- 1*Power Adapter
- 1*RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1*Quick Installation Guide
Standard Warranty: 3-Years
Quite expensive for what it is but it does a really good job and had not let me down. You can’t really put a price on reliability.
Thanks Steve its defiantly worth the investment thank you for your business much appreciated.