Teltonika RUT240 with EU 4G Fixed IP SIM Card Bundle
The Teltonika RUT240 4G Router is perfect for remote access and monitoring and comes with an M2M Data Connect EU 4G Fixed IP SIM card included for Internet Connection. This means you can connect to the RUT240 router from anywhere on the Internet and using port forwarding connect to your devices on the LAN. When using the RUT240 with a 4G Fixed IP SIM the installation and management of your M2M installation works all the time. And you can monitor your SIM card usage IoT platform for live SIM management.
Our EU Fixed Public IP Data SIM with 4G LTE speeds connects to all EU mobile networks. Access to the Public IP Address can be restricted with inbound IP filtering to reduce the chances of unrestricted access and high bills. M2M Data Connect is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that provides secure, reliable cellular connectivity. The M2M SIM card with cellular connectivity is designed for machine-to-machine data connectivity.
What is 4G LTE?
4G LTE stands for “fourth generation long-term evolution.” So it’s actually two terms combined. First, “4G” represents the fourth generation of mobile technology, the next big advancement after 3G. And “long-term evolution,” or “LTE.” It is most commonly marketed as one unit – 4G LTE – but it simply improved on regular 4G by providing data transfer speeds of up to roughly 300 Mbit/s. So with M2M Data Connect, you’re getting the best of both worlds when it comes to using wireless data – 4G and LTE.
Teltonika RU240 4G Router with Fixed Public IP Address SIM Card
Your setup cost includes a Teltonika RUT240 4G Router and Fixed Public IP Setup (set up of router is not included) + SIM Card price and monthly charge for a fixed Public IP address Include:
|Setup Cost Includes||SIM Card Price||Monthly Charge / Public IP Address with Inbound Filtering|
|Teltonika RUT240 & Fixed Public IP Setup* £115.00||£3.47||£7.95|
* Fixed Public IP Setup is the mobile network-level configuration only. We do not set up or configure the Teltonica RUT240 4G Router.
4G Fixed IP SIM Roaming Data Plan 24 Month Contract Pricing
Your monthly pooled bundle plans Include:
|Data included||Monthly Charge / SIM||Unit|
|1 GB||£10.74||Per SIM|
|2 GB||£15.60||Per SIM|
|3 GB||£22.80||Per SIM|
|5 GB||£30.00||Per SIM|
|10 GB||£52.80||Per SIM|
Fixed Public IP Data SIM powered by M2M Data Connect
The M2M Data Connect SIM card is available in all sizes: mini, micro, Nano, and SIM-On-Chip. M2M Data Connect prepaid data plans come with free access to our IoT platform that gives you total control over your SIM estate.
- Always stay connected with the M2M Data Connect EU Roaming SIM
- SIM card for data traffic and SMS messages ideal for IoT and M2M without expiration
- Coverage: EU + UK
- Multi-operator connectivity in 33 countries with over 74 operators
- Europe connectivity to the fastest 4G LTE network
- APIs for custom integration and IoT platform for live SIM management, traffic and cost control with watchdog alerts
- Fits any device: SIM card in mini (2FF), micro (3FF) and Nano (4FF) format
- Monthly charges are Postpaid for companies that are Limited (Payment Collection with Go-Cardless)
- Monthly charges for Sole Traders are Prepaid (Payment Collection with Go-Cardless)
- Contract term 24 month
Teltonika RUT240 – Industrial Cellular Router
The Teltonika RUT240 WiFi 4 3G/4G LTE CAT4 Router is a compact, robust and powerful device tailored for industrial M2M/IoT applications. The RUT240 is equipped with two (2) Ethernet and Wireless interfaces (1 x LAN, 1 x WAN) with Hotspot functionality. This device provides secure and stable internet connectivity for industrial applications using RutOS software and security features such as OpenVPN, IPsec, Firewall, Hotspot, SMS control and RMS support.
Video Quick Start Guide | Teltonika RUT240 Route
- 4G LTE CAT 4 with speeds up to 150 Mbps.
- WAN Failover – Automatic switch to the available backup connection.
- Wireless Access Point with Hotspot functionality.
Compact size, easy integration.
- Digital Input/Output for remote monitoring and control.
- Teltonika Remote Management System compatible.
Ensure business continuity
The RUT240 is a compact and secure industrial 4G/LTE WiFi router for professional applications. This mobile router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in harsh and hazardous environments where wide operating temperature is required. Equipped with an external SIM holder, digital input/output and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network management. External SMA antenna connectors make it possible to attach the desired antennas and easily find the best signal location. The RUT240 LTE CAT 4 4G Router has industry-leading security features and is widely used for 4G backup, Remote Connection, Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunnelling services in IoT networking solutions.
- Compact size
- Suitable for multiple sectors
- WiFi with hotspot functionality
- Three (3) alternative internet sources
- Digital I/O
- Multiple VPN options
- Embedded Firewall
- Various encryption protocols supported
- Smart transport systems
- Public WiFi in remote areas
- Traffic monitoring cameras
- Automated Merchandising
- Automotive industry
- Energy sector
Standard Warranty: 2-Year
EU Coverage and Networks