The Poynting XPOL-2-5G Outdoor 4G/5G LTE 11 dBi Cross Polarised Directional Panel Antenna is Poynting’s third generation “V3” of this Cross Polarised (XPOL), cellular band, 2×2 MIMO antenna. The antenna enclosure effectively looks the same as the second generation “V2”, but has been completely redesigned on the inside. Poynting has used advanced metamaterial technology, making use of Artificial Magnetic Conductors (AMC) and a new registered/patent pending radiator configuration, which is proving to yield exceptional improvements in bandwidth and gain. The radiation patterns of this antenna are exceptionally well controlled, further adding to its performance of the antenna.
- 2-3dB higher over all the bands compared to “V2”.
- 3400MHz-3800MHz, 5G band with 11dBi gain.
- Broadband, including the latest 3.5GHz bands.
- X-Polarised 2×2 MIMO Antenna.
- Wall or pole mountable (Z-shaped bracket included, pole mount sold separately).
Lightweight & Rugged.
- Weatherproof & waterproof (IP65).
- High pattern consistency across bands for 4G/5G carrier aggregation.
Optimal LTE performance
The XPOL-2-5G antenna includes the 3400 – 3800 MHz bands, which were not previously covered by the “V2” and is suitable for 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G. This antenna performs exceptionally well in the following frequency bands: 698 – 960MHz, 1700 – 2170MHz, 2300 – 2700MHz & 3400 – 3800MHz. In addition to the new bands, the gain in the 1700MHz and 2.7GHz is around 3dB higher than the “V2” over the same frequency bands!
- Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
- Consumer LTE/5G internet connectivity
- Industrial & Commercial LTE/5G deployments
- Urban and rural household reception enhancement
- Agricultural & Farming LTE/5G data distribution
- Power, Energy & Water telemetry access
- Oil & Gas communication systems
- Municipal & Government systems
- Repeaters & coverage enhancement amplifiers
Standard Warranty: 1-Year