M2M Data Connect delivers global connectivity to IoT and M2M devices with coverage in more than 186 countries and over 700+ roaming mobile networks. M2M Data Connect is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that provide secure, reliable cellular multi-network connectivity. The M2M SIM card with global coverage multi-operator cellular connectivity is designed with no additional software to get in the way and to delay connections. No PLMN lists, no JAVA code, no multi-IMSI code to confuse devices. In addition, we allow free hopping between all the networks available in a country.
The M2M Data Connect SIM card is available in all sizes: mini, micro, Nano, and SIM-On-Chip. M2M Data Connect prepaid data plans come with free access to our IoT Platform that gives you total control over your SIM estate. The M2M Data Connect SIM card is ideal for M2M, IoT, Point of Sale, Vending Machine, Water Meters, Gas Meters, Energy Meters, Security cameras, CCTV, Gateway, Modem, Routers, Industrial IoT, Public Street Lights, Industrial Sensors, GPS Tracker etc.
- SIM card for data traffic and SMS messages (no voice calls) ideal for IOT and M2M without expiration
- Multi-operator connectivity in 186 countries with over 700+ mobile operators
- APIs for custom integration and IoT platform for live SIM management, traffic and cost control with watchdog alerts
- Fits any device: SIM card in mini (2FF), micro (3FF) and Nano (4FF) format
- Cost effective prepaid data plan: from £0.90p for 1MB data plan
- Contract term 12 months
Form Factor: MFF2 (Removable: No Fitting: Soldered to circuit board Ruggedized: Yes Size: 5x6x0.75mm Lifetime: 25 years at 25°C Endurance: min. 500K read/write cycles Operating Temp Range: -25°C ~ 85°C Resistance Vibration: Low Resistance Humidity: Low Operating voltage: ISO Class A(5,5V), B(3V) and C(1.6V) Memory size: 128K Industry Requirements: Standard GSM. NB: The image is purely indicative and for illustrative purposes only.
Product Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 1 cm ; 9.07 g
Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g