Narrowband IoT SIM cards airtime subscriptions supplied by M2M Data Connect power the next generation of IoT applications. M2M Data Connect is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that provides secure, reliable cellular connectivity. This plan includes NB-IoT Vodafone Network, SIM Card cost, APN, IoT Platform and support. Narrowband IoT SIM cards are cost-effective and energy-efficient. They are designed to send small packets of data, which is ideal for battery-driven sensors.
M2M SIM Card Pricing
£3.47 M2M SIM Card.
Data Plan Pricing
Your monthly pooled bundle plans Include:
|Data included||Monthly Charge / SIM||Unit|
|1 MB||£0.51||Per SIM|
|2 MB||£0.59||Per SIM|
|5 MB||£0.75||Per SIM|
|10 MB||£1.18||Per SIM|
The M2M Data Connect Narrowband IoT SIM card is available in all sizes: mini, micro and Nano format. M2M Data Connect prepaid data plans come with free access to our IoT platform that gives you total control over your SIM estate. The NB-IoT Vodafone Network is ideal for devices that send small data packets. Perfect for battery-driven sensors.
- Narrowband IoT SIM Card for data traffic, ideal for battery-driven sensors.
- NB-IoT is an ‘industrial-grade security’ LPWA solution. It runs on a licenced spectrum which guarantees the quality of service.
- Strong indoor coverage with over +20 dB over the traditional GSM standard, providing better signal penetration deep inside buildings.
- Coverage on 13 NB-IoT Vodafone networks.
- APIs for custom integration and IoT platform for live SIM management, traffic and cost control with watchdog alerts
- Fits any device: SIM card in mini (2FF), micro (3FF) and Nano (4FF) format
- Contract term 24 months
- Please Note: No SMS is available on the Narrowband IoT SIM. Please select “No” on the question “Do you require SMS?” on the placement of your order.
Coverage and Networks
|Czech Republic||Vodafone (NB-IoT)|
|New Zealand||Vodafone (NB-IoT)|
|South Africa||Vodafone (NB-IoT)|