CAT-M NB-IoT 5MB Prepaid SIM 12 Month subscription is ideal for the communication of devices that must be operated without an external power supply. Supporting the two main types of cellular IoT connectivity Narrowband IoT, or NB-IoT for short, and Long Term Evolution for Machines, also called LTE-M or CAT-M.
The NB-IoT SIM has network coverage in 24 countries and CAT-M Coverage in 8 countries. The main difference betAll Productsween CAT-M and NB-IoT is the frequency bandwidth. As the name NarrowBand suggests, the frequency bandwidth for NB-IoT is considerably lower than for CAT-M (LTE-M). The data throughput rate is also higher with CAT-M, with up to 1 Mbit/s. For NB-IoT, the data rate is much lower, at up to 128 Kbit/s.
In terms of building penetration, NB-IoT performs better than CAT-M and is therefore predestined for stationary applications, especially in buildings and basements. CAT-M scores particularly well in mobile IoT applications (Asset Tracking, Health Care, Live Tracking, Security Alarms and Wearables), because the technology supports what is known as “handover,” seamless radio cell switching without interruption.
M2M Data Connect is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that provides secure, reliable cellular connectivity. This plan includes CAT-M and NB-IoT Vodafone Network, SIM Card cost, APN, IoT Platform and support. CAT-M NB-IoT SIM cards are cost-effective and energy-efficient. They are designed to send small packets of data, which is ideal for battery-driven sensors.
CAT-M NB-IoT 5MB Prepaid SIM 12 Month Pricing
A single one-off payment for the entire 12 month term:
|Data included||One-off payment for the entire 12 Month’s Term||Unit|
|5MB Per Month||SIM Card: £3.47 + Data: £29.17 = £32.64||Per SIM|
Prepaid SIM Card Description
The M2M Data Connect CAT-M NB-IoT SIM card is available in all sizes: mini, micro and Nano format. M2M Data Connect prepaid data plans come with free access to our IoT platform that gives you total control over your SIM estate. The CAT-M NB-IoT Vodafone Network is ideal for devices that send small data packets. Perfect for battery-driven sensors.
CAT-M NB-IoT 1MB SIM cards are ideal for M2M, IoT, Industrial IoT, Mobile Broadband, Point of Sale, Vending Machines, Digital Signage, Telemetry, Water Meters, Gas Meters, Energy Meters, Door Opener, Gate Opener, Security cameras, CCTV, Alarms, Gateway, Modem, Routers, Remote Control, Industrial IoT, Public Street Lights, Industrial Sensors, GPS Tracker, Automotive, Irrigation, Health & Healthcare etc.
- Data: 5MB Preloaded Data Allowance per month, data refresh 1st of each month
- Pooled Data: Yes. Pooled Data Plan bundle usage automatically starts on first use and lasts 30 days
- CAT-M and NB-IoT SIM cards are ideal for: Battery-driven sensors and support a longer device lifespan.
- CAT-M (LTE-M) data throughput rate: Up to 1 Mbit/s
- NB-IoT data throughput rate: Up to 128 Kbit/s.
- CAT-M (LTE-M) has: Lower latency and higher data rate than NB-IoT.
- NB-IoT Strong indoor coverage with over: +20 dB over the traditional GSM standard, providing better signal penetration deep inside buildings.
- Network Coverage: 24 countries and CAT-M Coverage in 8 countries.
- SIM Type: Fits any device with mini (2FF), micro (3FF) and Nano (4FF) format
- IoT M2M Portal: Yes. Live SIM management, traffic and cost control with watchdog alerts
- Term: 12 Months Pre-Paid Data Plan with auto-renewal
- Credit Check: None, Acceptance 100%
Coverage and Networks
Countries this CAT-M NB-IoT SIM card connects to include:
|Austria||T-Mobile (CAT-M and NB-IoT)|
|Czech Republic||Vodafone (NB-IoT)|
|Denmark||Telenor (CAT-M and NB-IoT)|
|Germany||Vodafone (CAT-M and NB-IoT)|
|Germany||T-Mobile (CAT-M and NB-IoT)|
|Netherlands||Vodafone (CAT-M and NB-IoT)|
|Norway||Telenor (CAT-M and NB-IoT)|
|Spain||Vodafone ( NB-IoT)|
|Sweden||Tele2 (CAT -M)|
|South Africa||Vodafone (NB-IoT)|
|New Zealand||Vodafone (CAT-M and NB-IoT)|